Monday, October 19, 2009

Information

I've been seeing some hits trickle into this page ever-so-slowly. If you read one of my original works (well, more like, one of the one) and like it, be sure to leave a comment. While comments won't spur me to action on finishing something immediately, it'll certainly make me think more about it.

For those of you who don't know the layout, you can find the stories I've put up on this site on the blog archive on the lefthand side of the screen. Click and read to your heart's contentment (or agony; but for the sake of my sanity I'll assume it's contentment).

Update: I have some more stuff that I'm considering putting up here, though none of the works I have now are completely finished.

Also, for those who come from my het fics: some (or most, or all as of right now) of my original works are homolicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment